Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, October 22, 2010

Photos, photos, photos...

As I posted for Mitch, football has been a huge part of our lives lately. A big part of my life lately has been photography. I am learning the ropes and I'm super appreciative for all of the opportunities I am receiving. So here are a few of my favorite engagements and bridals for a couple (whom I LOVE dearly) that were recently married.
This is Jake and Sierra. Jake was in our student ward at the U. He found the love of his life and were married on Oct 14. We are so happy for them!




I also shot their wedding. It was a blast! Not only was the bride gorgeous and the groom handsome, the weather was beautiful and we were surrounded by their amazing families and friends. Thank you for letting us be a part of your big day!
Loves!

3 comments:

Mark and Colette said...

Those are awesome. we want to get with you over Thanksgiving. Do you think you can get with us on Friday or saturday? Let me know!
Love ya Colette

Charity said...

Beautiful! Let me know if you do families. We need to have some pics taken and would also love to see you!

Jason and Heidi said...

Hey just letting everyone know that I changed my blog address to www.jhbohana.blogspot.com. Hope all is well!! I want to see pregnant belly pics!