Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Christmas 2009

Christmas this year was fantastic!! We were fortunate enough to spend time with both our families. From wrapping presents to Star Wars and Nerf guns to Nutella I'd say our Christmas vacation was a success!!

On Christmas Eve we went to my parents to spend a quiet evening at home. While hanging out there we decided to watch Elf. ( one of the best Christmas movies ever!!) Mitch and I laid down on the floor to watch the show and after a little bit my niece Libby decided that she wanted to be like us! It was so super cute! Libby ADORES Mitch! In fact it's not 'Trissy and Mitch' anymore, I'll be talking on the phone to her and it's 'Mitch and Trissy'
Ok and this is my favorite!! This is Libby telling us who is coming tonight and what he says. (Christmas Eve) But how excited she gets is the most adorable thing ever!!


2 comments:

thejess's said...

ummm YAY for blogging!! I can't wait to keep reading! :)

Dinee said...

A blog post! I am super excited!!! Libby was also excited to see her pictures on your blog-especially with you and Mitch.