Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, March 19, 2010

28 DAYS!!

28 days until the big day!! We are almost completely done with all the wedding planning! The last things are our engagement photos this weekend!! We are so excited to be working with Brooke. It'll be great to have the last of our things checked off the list!
Also this weekend I get my bridals!! I am so pumped to see the photos!! I will post a few when I get them.
So we've had a busy couple of weeks and just a few more. Mitch has been super busy with school getting a business day going. The teachers in the group DOMINATED it!! And the students loved it! For this business day the teachers set up guest speakers from all different business areas and then they set up break out sessions for the students to go to. The teachers had to work really hard to get everything together but at the end of the day the students and the staff had a great time!!
Also Mitch was a part of the school pie eating contest!! (I wish I could've been there) It was 10 minutes of stuffing their faces with little banana cream pies with whipped cream on top. Mitch took 2nd! He ate 17 pies!!!!! Go team Mitch!

Also recently we went shooting black powder guns with my dad. It was SO FUN!! And Mitch had a blast!! Mitch has never been shooting before and I think he's hooked now. :) This first photo is the black powder that Mitch had spilled while loading the gun. (it wasn't just Mitch though, my dad helped a little)

This is my (trying) to look over Mitch's shoulder to see the target.

It's a lot easier to look over my dad's shoulder. :)

It was so fun! And both of these two shot great!!! I can't wait until the snow is gone and we all get to go again!! Easter Rendezvous is coming up so we will see how much Mitch loves it then. Posts soon to come!! :)

1 comment:

Dinee said...

Yay for updating your blog! I really REALLY hope that snow melts before Easter weekend. I'm freezing just looking at your pictures.