Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, March 26, 2010

Our Engagement Photos


I LOVE this first photo!! It is so boy meets girl and it makes me smile! Mitch and I had some interesting little conversations in between shots and Brooke was a sweetheart and talked us through a few.

In this next one I love that it is just totally us. Laughing and smiling because we feel like we are acting so completely ridiculous!
In the last one we're featuring today Mitch insisted that we take some pictures in 'church clothes'. Begrudgingly I took the photos in nice clothes and some of them ended up being my favorites!! (Don't tell Mitch)

For these shots Brooke took us to another abandoned house and we walked all the way around it. I am amazed at how she found these shots! All of them were taken on the grounds and we got some that look like Winter and some Summer. Looking over these with Mitch got us SO super excited for our wedding day! 3 WEEKS!!!
So we have lots of changes in the next few weeks but we are excited and ready to accept the challenge. New place, in-laws, new rules and lots of fun!! We will keep you posted as we start on these new and exciting times. 3 WEEKS!!!

3 comments:

Tay said...

nice pics you two. mitch you forgot to wear something other than a t-shirt. i know that it's casual but if you are going to do it do, do it right, not half "A". where are your pajama pants?

Geez tris, what are we going to do with this kid?

tay

thejess's said...

yay! I can't wait... I'm so so excited for you guys!! Being married is the best! love you both!

Dinee said...

I can't wait to see all of them! I think they look good.