Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, March 26, 2010

Bridals

When Mitch proposed I asked him what he wanted for our wedding. He said, 'All I want is portrait of you in your dress.' Mitch hasn't seen my dress (due to tradition) but in this photo you can't see my dress so I knew I could post this for all of you!
Just to fill you in on how the shoot went. IT WAS FREEZING!!!! It was a cold day in February but the sun did manage to peak out for a few minutes. She took me to an old broken down home and we took a lot outside of it and then went in! There was a tombstone on the floor in the living room!! It was a little creepy! Then after a few pictures there we went to an old cherry orchard and took some there.
My photographer is wonderful!! Her name is Brooke Kinsey and she does an excellent job! Not only is she fun to shoot with but the work that she does is exceptional!! I am so pleased and more pictures are to come!!

2 comments:

Tay said...

tris, you're beautiful.

Stacey said...

You look stunning. Really.