Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, March 19, 2010

Vegas Weekend!

Mitch and I went to Las Vegas a couple weeks ago. It was a much needed vacation. We turned our phones off and spent a lot of time together!! Ken took us to the strip and we walked around and saw some awesome things! We snagged a few photos and here they are:
(I LOVE this photo!!!)

Ken is showing us the airplane he is going to own someday!! ;) I can't wait to fly in it!!! Ken took us to watch the planes fly in. They come in SO close to us! At one point they were flying directly over us to land. It was awesome to watch Mitch kinda freak out a little and move out of the way of the plane flying in. It was awesome!! :)
So I made Mitch jump for this photo with me. I am a big nerd and I LOVE jumping pictures!!! Mitch is a great sport and is always up for trying new things with me.

So the point of this trip was for a coaching conference for the coaches at Syracuse High School. It was great! Mitch learned some great things for the team this year. He learned some new drills and a few new ways to execute some plays this year. (I don't really understand it all yet, but Im learning!) Also Mitch ran into an old coach. It was so great to hear him talk about it!! He was beaming about the things he remembered learning from him and he gave Mitch some great ideas! Just from all the football talk we are both super excited for this football season to watch the team play. Truth be told I LOVE watching Mitch coach, so I'm pumped. GO TITANS!!

No comments: