Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, June 4, 2010

....In waiting....

We are TITANS!!!
This is the BEST news we've had lately!! As most of you know 3 days after we got home from our honeymoon Mitch was told that he wouldn't have a job as a teacher next year. A few days ago we received word that they were opening a new position at Syracuse and wanted to hire Mitch back!! So for the 2010-2011 year Coach Arquette will be back!! So all of you football fans plan on coming to see a game one Friday night this Fall.
(also a quick thank you for all the great thoughts and prayers for us that things would work out. We LOVE and appreciate you!!)

Onto Married Life

We have been trying to wait out posting a blog until we received our wedding photos, however I have heard some chatter about just getting a post up! :) Here we go!!

We have had a ton of things going on in newly married life. Being married is AMAZING!!! There are a million things we are getting used to. Some of the things we adjusting to is living with a member of the opposite sex. OK. This is difficult!! Mitch likes to make the bed, I don't!! I like my flavor of toothpaste. I love girl movies and court TV, Mitch LOVES sports center! :) Luckily no arguments have started over any of these silly things but it is fun to learn all these quirks about each other. :)
A few weeks ago we celebrated Mitch's birthday. We had yummy food, great company, saw a guy movie (Robin Hood) and out to dinner. Also, my favorite part of the night was the weenie hat and twinkie cake!! Talon (Mitch's brother) and Rod (Mitch's Dad) sported the hat after dinner and as we sang Happy Birthday to the birthday boy!!

HAPPY 29th my fantastic husband!!!
P.S. This is the infamous twinkie cake!! (thanks Cindy)

1 comment:

thejess's said...

YAY FOR A POST! AND YAY FOR MITCH'S JOB!!!!!! gosh.. this not working together thing is hard, I don't hear news right away like I used to! I am so so happy that he got a job back at Syracus! I want to come to a football game FOR SURE! But we better make it when its still warm.. so one of the first games we'll be there! :) love you guys! We need to get together a sap!