Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

My first bridals.....

Arianne is GORGEOUS!!! She was SO fun to shoot and made it a breeze!
Thank you Arianne for letting me try my skills out on you!

It was very difficult to choose which to post, but here's what I came up with.


She is a great sport. I couldn't shake that I wanted a book in some photos.

A few more of my favorites.....





We couldn't avoid the red door.
I mean seriously. How could you?


Congratulations Arianne on your engagement! Can't wait for the wedding day!!

2 comments:

Amber said...

Trissy, my friend of many hidden talents! I had no idea you liked doing photography! Beautiful girl, love Arianne! Love the sepia pic of her beneath her flowers. To me it shows her fun cute personality. Good job Tris!!

Dinee said...

I love them as well as the engagement pictures. Well done! Let me know when you want to practice shooting toddlers. I know a few. :)