Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Some egagements......

Hi everyone!! So my friend Arianne is getting married and somehow I talked her into letting me take her bridals and engagement photos. :)
So this is Arianne and her fiance, soon-to-be-husband, Adam. They are fantastic!!
And so incredibly nice to let me take their pictures.
I picked a few of my favorites. The first one (above this writing) is also Mitch's favorite.

Photo number 2:
Arianne is stunning!!! Adam had to humor me with kissing her on the cheek.
The kissing ones weren't his favorite to shoot.

From what I understand this next one is what they are using for their announcement.
And who isn't in LOVE with this wall!?!?


I love this photo. They are so happy and cuddly!


This last photo, I L-O-V-E!!!!!!
Again they had to humor me, but I was ecstatic about the turn out!

THANK YOU ARIANNE AND ADAM!!

No comments: